by Kristina Gonzalez
Delete. Delete. Delete. It's only 9 A.M. and you've already gotten AT LEAST 15 pointless emails.
You scroll... click one here and there. Nothing stands out. You’ve been meaning to hit that unsubscribe button…
It’s time to ditch the coupons and promotions for something more valuable. Entrepreneurs are constantly looking for ways to better themselves. Why not get some knowledge bombs sent to your inbox?
1. Austin Inno's The Beat Newsletter -- Stay connected with Austin's growing tech scene.
2. Built In Austin -- Another must have for the Austin tech scene. Job postings, tips & tricks, and local tech news GALORE.
3. #bossbabesATX -- Centered around self-identifying women in art and business, this organization fosters professional and personal growth through events -- meetups, workshops, you name it.
4. SXSW -- Artists, businesses, and creatives flock to Austin to be part of this festival. Subscribe for information on how to make the most out of SXSW this year!
5. Startup Digest -- Personalized insider newsletter for all things startup in Austin. Curated by the Founder of Capitol Factory, Joshua Baer.
6. Medium -- Their Daily Digest is super informative and you can tailor your interests to entrepreneurships, startups, or whatever you want!
7. Getsponsorships.co -- Looking to raise money for your business? Getsponsorships.co breaks down the how-tos and not-tos for funding.
8. SaaS Weekly -- If SaaS is your thing, SaaS weekly sends out useful links each week for SaaS biz.
9. Remotive -- For our remote worker bees, look no further than this newsletter. Job postings and tips on remote work sent bi-weekly.
10. Design*Sponge -- What's a design blog doing on here? Design*Sponge is more than just art & design. Founder, Grace Bonney, provides advice, how-tos for creatives, and inspiration to run your own business.
11. Start up. Co -- Education, tips, thoughts from startup owners across the globe.
12. Charged Tech -- This one rounds up world wide tech news, plus really great long reads for when you're laying in your bed.
You don't need to subscribe to all of them. Pick a few of your favorites.
Share some of your favorite informative blogs below.